Popular Posts

Monday, November 29, 2010

The chart of power of Ki (Earth) and understanding

The understanding of the Chart is how our Society has been built and how our creators have manage to have us mine there minerals and also allow us our freedom and allow the decedents of the deities and the Emissary of the Human Race to work together to keep us from being miss treated like the previous Fall of societies before. The Guardian Angels are the Mediators to keep any more corruption of the genetic line to happen again.

Keep looking for updates as I continue searching for the truth. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

1 comment:

  1. What do we(I), need to do to ensure our(my) survival? The proverbial"Lambs blood on the door" if you will? Maybe symbols on the roof? How will they know the believers from the nonbelievers? I have plenty of gems to offer.!

    ReplyDelete